Squash is an intense game played by two or four people using a racket. It is enclosed by a four walled court and the players use a rubber ball to play it. The intensity of the game appears ion that it needs speed, agility, and fitness is required. If one gets a shoe that can offer all of these they could be at an advantage. How to select the right shoes for squash, read full article – http://squashhq.com/best-squash-shoes/. Squash shoes make a better world during the time of playing any games not only squash. These shoes are essential gear for comfortably moving while playing. While choosing the best squash shoes there are some essential factors one needs to consider as below;
- Check the grip of the squash shoe to ensure it has the best traction. Some floors where game is played may not be friendly and if sustainable grip is not provided one may follow and injure their body parts.
- Also check the comfort of the shoe to make sure while you are in that shoe you can run and walk for long time in it as you will have it while playing. Simply choose the one that fits you.
- The third factor is durability of the shoe before purchasing one. This is to make sure that it will last over time and not wear out after one game.
- Fourthly, inspect the shoe weight because if the shoe is too heavy it will cause discomfort.
- Lastly check the cushion of the shoe and ensure that it will protect the knees and the rest of the legs fully.
The squash shoes are of two types and one chooses according how comfortable they are, and game purpose. The shoes are of two types namely stability for power play and speed for covering the court.
The stability for power style of the shoes is fit for the people who make very hard shots and thus needs the tactics of keeping the opponents off balance. This type of the shoe should have protection from the impacts against landings and take-offs. Also it should offer support and stability during sprints and when making aggressive turns and then should have a secure fit for comfort all through the match.
While the shoe with the design whose purpose is to give speed for good covering of the court has different considerations. The shoe gives optimum traction to grip the field when making sudden shifts and a large pivot point for promoting aggressive turn’s efficiency. In addition to that, the squash shoes ought to offer low profile and proper responsiveness for speeding purpose and snug fit for all the power to be put down on the court.